Shear wall bracing
- Our Shear Wall Bracing can be reused again and again, for future projects as well.
- It eliminates the use of costly threaded rod and threaded nuts.
- Shear wall thickness is quickly installed by tightening the internal wedge of Shear wall bracing
- Instead of expensive threaded rod, common steel rebar is used which goes through the drilled plywood and is exposed on both ends.
- It is designed for fast reuse because it can be installed easily by tightening the internal wedge and it is suitable for quick dismantling.
- Recommended spacing between Shear wall bracing members is 50cm. But Spacing usually depends on the thickness and height of shear wall. Our team of Engineers are happy to give you technical assistance onsite.